Valley of Flowers is our passion not just profession (The colors used on this page are picked up from flowers found in the valley). Just browse through our website and give it at least 10 minutes and you will not leave it for hours and will come back again to check the unique and beautiful photographs and information about “The Valley of Flowers”. Almost every question is answered here and we know that there are many questions which you may not even ask but are important.
Valley of flowers Uttarakhand package / Trek itinerary / Valley of flowers tour package. Total cost Rs. 7000 – Rs. 28000 per person depending upon what type of package and service you choose.
Here is Brief Itinerary for Valley of flowers trekking package.
- Day1 – Haridwar : Reporting at Haridwar
- Day 2 – Haridwar to Auli : Haridwar to Auli via Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Srinagar, Karanprayag, Peepalkoti, total 300 km by road. Its full day journey.
- Day 3 – Auli to Ghangaria : Auli to Govindghat drive, see Vishnu Prayag on the way. Drive to Pulna village for 4 km and trek to Ghangaria for 10 km.
- Day 4 – Ghangaira to Valley of flowers – back to Ghangaira :Ghangaira to Valley of flowers and trek back to Ghangaira. 6 km trek one side.
- Day 5 – Ghangaira to Valley of flowers – back to Ghangaira (Buffer day for deeper parts of valley of flowers) : You should have a buffer day for Valley of flowers . Visit Valley of flowers again.
- Day 6 – Hemkund Sahib visit : Ghangaira to Hemkund Sahib and back to Ghangaria
- Day 7 – Ghangaria to Badrnath and Mana village and back to Auli : Ghangaira to Pulna trek and drive to Govindghat – Badrinath and Mana village by evening reach Auli.
- Day 8 Back to Haridwar : Auli to Haridwar drop.
We are the number one tour operator for Valley of Flowers trek. In 2016, 2017 and 2018 we took more than 2500 people to Valley of Flowers. Every year we make some positive changes in itinerary and other arrangements for the trek. Blue Poppy Holidays introduced two days exclusively for Valley of Flowers.
FACT: Most of the people visiting Valley of Flowers do not see its real beauty but all of them are happy because they do not know what have they missed. Just check our Deeper parts Gallery of the Valley of flowers.
Places to visit on your tour to valley of flowers
Valley of flowers tour require lot of effort and time, therefore one must try to complete everything on the trip in one go itself. According to us one must cover following places on the tour to valley of flowers.
- Hemkund Sahib
- Badrinath along with Mana village.
- Confluences of rivers on the way, like Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Vishnuprayag and Keshav Prayag.
- Auli along with a mild and beautiful trek to Gorson top.
Keeping in mind of these facts we have designed the two options with fixed departures. Both options have two days exclusive for Valley of flowers. The main difference in these option is that the option 2 has one day exclusively for Auli to Gorson top trek.
Please fill in your details below to get the tour package details on the mail.
Apart from these options, we can customize your trip according to your requirements, like reducing number of days, budget, upgrade your vehicle etc. We would be able to reduce price without reducing the level of service if you are able to come in midweek instead of fixed departure. Please feel free to call us back on +91 9991242759 and +91 9991142759 for more information on this.
We came into this profession just because of our love to Valley of flowers. Blue Poppy Holidays operate only for this place and are masters in organizing the tour. We own hotels / resorts in Auli and Ghangaria. These hotels were created just to provide you good service. Blue Poppy Holidays have intention and capability of providing best possible service for this trip.
“The cost is long forgotten but QUALITY is remembered forever”
Quality Stay :
The itinerary for the Valley of flowers trip is very hectic and tiring. You need good stay after a long tiring day. Keeping this in mind, we provide stay in best hotels at various places. In fact, for Super Deluxe package we provide stay in our own properties at Auli and Ghangaria. TripAdvisor links are given below.
Quality Food :
We provide best food during the trip. Once you are in Auli we provide some local organic food as a part of menu as well. However, food served will be veg only we can serve eggs on request.
Quality transport :
For this trip we need to drive for almost 10-12 hours on Day 1 and last day of the trip, the vehicle should be comfortable. By default, the transport vehicle is tempo traveller. This is 14-seat vehicle. Maximum 9-10 people are put in one tempo traveller. It is ensured that no one need to sit in the last row. However your vehicle can be upgraded to Toyota Inova/ Swift Dezire at some extra cost.
Every year we cater almost 800 -1000 person for this trip – means we have lot of experience in handling people.
Complete trip solution:
We provide you complete trip solution from airport to airport. We provide packages from Haridwar but we can provide you pick up and drop from the airport as well. If you are coming with us you will not leave any important place to be visited in the area. Your trip will be complete in one go itself.
Complimentary App :
In the start when we came into this profession, our director Devkant Sangwan used to accompany the groups to the Valley of flowers. People used to ask about the name and other information about the flowers found during the trek. In 2015 we came up with a book on Valley of flowers to recognize the flowers found in the valley. Later on, we made a nice mobile app, which is very nice and helpful in getting information of flowers.