The Valley of Flowers by Helicopter is a premium expedition package that provides an opulent and hassle-free method…
Cancellation Policy for valley of flowers trip
If due to any reason you need to cancel your trip to valley of flowers with us please send an email about your cancellation from your registered mail with us. Cancellation can not be done over phone. You can send the mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not take full amount in advance. The advance amount is used in giving advances to hotel owners and transporters for your trip. So the refund is possible only before the advances are given by us to different service providers. To provide best services we are taking hotels on lease at Ghangaria and Govindghat and the payments are given periodically from April month onwards as we receive the payments from customers.
Also we take only limited number of people in our groups. So once the group is declared full and we reject further bookings. Your cancellation after that will be a financial loss to us. But we understand that there may be cancellations due to unavoiadable circumstances, so read our cancellation policy before paying advance.
Payments and refunds
- The booking is accepted on full payment, but we can accept a minimum of 50% amount as advance and the balance is to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
- Further, in the event of the pilgrim/tourists leaving the tour midway due to personal reasons, no claim for refund of money either full or part will not be entertained by the management.
- The cancellation charges are as follows:-
If the Cancellation request date is (Cancellation charges as percentage of total Amount of tour) a). Before 15th May of current year 20% b). Before 15th June of current year or 15 days prior to departure date whichever is earlier. 40% c). 45 days or more before the starting date of tour 60% d). Less than 45 days before the starting date of tour No Refund
- Refund will be made after receiving a mail from the registered email id where the confirmation mail has been sent to you. The cancellation charges will be deducted on the full amount of the ticket. For example if a tourist pays 50% of advance and then after cancels the seat. cancellation charges will be calculated on full ticket fare. The amount either full or part duly sanctioned for refund to tourist/pilgrims shall be refunded to him by second week of October. But if the cancellation is made before the start of our first departure we can refund with in 4 working days of the request of cancellation.
- No refund will be made in the eventuality of the tour, being cancelled Scheduled/Additional tour due to natural calamities or any other reason beyond the control of management. One such event happened in 2013 when there were massive floods in the area and all the trips got cancelled. In such event the pilgrim/tourists will be given chance to come in the next season. The advance amount will be adjusted in the next season. If a guest does not make request cancellation and does not appear for the trip, no refund will be done. If a guest starts the trip and leaves it before paying the balance amount, the Blue Poppy Holidays have right for recovery of full amount.
- If a guest instead of checking in at the reserved destination place reaches elsewhere and request for adjustment of the amount, it shall not be entertained.
- The postponement of the seat is not possible after May end.
- Postponement of seat for next tour date will be allowed free of charge once for a legitimate reason only, if there are seats availbke. In case of second postponement, an amount of 20 % of the tariff shall be imposed.
This website is owned by Devkant Sangwan Director at Blue Poppy Holidays Private Limited. It is for the service for owner and general public.
- Devkant Sangwan, Seema Sangwan and Blue Poppy Holidays Private Limited are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- Although the Web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, owner, its employees or agents are not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
- Links from Blue Poppy Holidays to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Blue Poppy Holidays of the parties or their products and services.
- We don’t collect personal data untill the the person voluntarily submit it by form or e-mail to us.